YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, February 11, 2024

WEEK 33


 Not a very interesting week craftwise.  In finished sock one:


And started on sock #2:


Yup, pretty mundane and boring.

I did manage to declutter 5 days this past week.  The kitchen is completed and I am now working in the master bedroom.  I don't know if enjoyment is the right word to use.  Maybe accomplishment.  But I actually look forward to each day's 15 minute segment of decluttering.  Crazy, huh!?

On Monday, Josh starts his final week (#6) of his chemo and radiation therapy.  Then he waits a month to get his next MRI and see how the brain tumor was affected by all the treatment and find out what the next step will be.  Another hurry up and wait time for us.

Otherwise, life is fairly normal for us.  I did find a couple of humous items this past week I wanted to pass on to y'all.

This is for all you teachers out there.


And because I love clean humor


And with that I will bid you adieu

Until Next Time.............................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your "funnies". I'm getting inspired by all the decluttering posts. My home REALLY needs it!. Unfortunately, I am unable to get my husband to declutter. Best wishes to your son as you wait for results. I am currently waiting for my friend's pathology results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the socks, the pink bolts remind me of lightning ⚡️ 🩷 pretty cool yarn. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your funnies made me smile and then laugh, Marsha. Praying that Josh can relax and even enjoy not having to go to chemo and radiation for a while - and that he will receive a good report.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the second joke :) too cute. I am mainly working on a baby blanket now and hope I can get it done within a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teacher here! Love the first joke :). Your sock is great, and the gnome
    cup is adorable! Best wishes for a good report for your son. Jen @Carolina Tales

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.