YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, February 7, 2011

Step one done

The first step to making my craft room back into a craft room has begun.  I got the yarn cleaned out of the all the cubbies and rearranged all the yarn that I am keeping.

Here are a few pictures of what has happened in the past 1.5 hours.







Here are the bags ready to go to the ministry!  Nine bags full!

This is my sock yarn waiting for me to finish all the projects I have started so they can be made into happy feet for someone.

Worsted weight yarn that I will be making into hats, scarves and mittens for people I really really love.

A few orphan yarns that will be fun to let the younger generation learn to knit, crochet and loom.

Oh my, I have so much room left in my cubbies.  I can start to organize the rest of the room now and fill those cubbies up with all sorts of treasures.  Like material, beading materials, pattern books, needles and hooks, & looming accessories.  The list is endless.  I am so excited.

Of course there will be more pictures as I progress.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.