YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, April 10, 2010



I have been talking about THE SOCKS for so long I thought it only right that I show you a picture of them. Like I said yesterday. I need to do another 4 inches on them before I do the bind off. I didn't get anything done on them last night and have done nothing on them so far today. I guess I should really do something on them this weekend. After all I wouldn't want DH to think I didn't love him any more. This is my first attemp at the short row heel. I really liked it but still need a bit more practice on it. It was so much quicker than the gusset heel. ( I am not a patient knitter)

I don't know how many of you do the magic loop method of knitting in the round but I find that it is VERY hard to take a really good picture of socks that are being done 2 at a time this way.

Today has been a very lazy day for me. Infact it is almost 1 in the afternoon and I am still in my PJ's. I did do a bit of cleaning up around the house but other than that I have done nada, zilch, zero! I have enjoyed my day too. I have not done this for a very long time. Normally I am running around getting groceries, laundry, cleaning, visiting etc. Not today. Very quiet and nice day indeed.

So I am going to go to Mass tonight and then come home and relax and watch some TV and knit (I promise) and then go to bed when I feel like it! Might even watch some mindless TV in bed tonight. Yup, a day of my dreams!

Have a great day of your dreams too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.