YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Quick Note

I know I said I would not be updating my blog for a few weeks but I had to tell all of you about the most incredible book I just finished reading. It is "The Shack" by Wm Paul Young. I picked it up at Costco on a friends advice and read the whole thing in 2 days.

It was the most incredible book I have read in years. I gained so much from reading it and it has truly changed my out look on many things and makes me really think before I speak or act.

It made me cry, laugh and contemplate. I would highly recommend reading this book and please remember it is fiction but, oh my! It can cause you to re-evaluate many things in life. I don't want to tell you much about the book because it is much better if you just pick it up and find out for yourself. I will tell you that you must read the prologue or you will be lost for a while in the beginning of the book.

Ok, that is all from me. Still getting things taken care of here so I can go and join my husband this Friday with the family to say some much needed "goodbyes". But as my Daughter told me, she did not tell Grandpa goodbye the last time she spoke to him as she knows she will be seeing him again someday. What a happy thought, huh? Sometimes she is so insightful!

Have a great day and will post when I get back and get some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.