YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, March 15, 2007

this and that






Look, I have been knitting with needles. My mom collects rabbits and I thought it would be nice to make a few of them for her new home here in Arizona. I think I like the one on the bottom better as you can actually tell it is a rabbit. If you hold the top one upside down it looks like a molar!


Well, hubby and I are off to Las Vegas for the weekend for a slot tournament. Also my inlaws live there so we get to see family at the same time. We usually go up there about 3 times a year just to get away from home and relax.

I just had to add a picture of our 19 month grand daughter. This was taken this past sunday at her house. She is a real sweetie and is talking up a storm now.
Have a great weekend and I will let you all know if I win the "big one" in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.