YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Year of Projects

I have a new "gadget" on the right side of my blog.  It is from Ravelry.  I have joined their "year of projects" blog along.  We are suppose to list all the projects we want to complete in a year and post about them each Sunday to update how they are coming along.

I got started on this 2 days ago so I am behind already by 14 days.  But that is ok, because I already had a project started (actually I have several projects started) and I am making my list now as to what I want to complete in the next year.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will have the list completed and I will start each Sunday posting pictures and updates as to how I am doing on my "list" of projects.


If you are a knitter/crocheter, hop on over to ravelry.com and take a look around.  (that is if you aren't already there)  It is a marvelous place for learning, getting patterns, joining groups that have the same interests as you and just a fun place to be.  I can be on there for hours at a time if I am not careful.  But if I do that, then my projects list will never get completed.

So off I go into my craftroom and look at the yarn I have and what projects I have started and make my list of exactly what I want to get done by June 30, 2012.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.