YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Surprise!



 Well, looky, looky.  I am back before tomorrow.  You see, I organized my craft room a couple of weeks ago and everything is in it's place and easy to access.  So I was able to make my list of projects quickly and easily.  So here is my list:

1.  Scarf, Hat and Possible Mittens set (in process) (does this count as 3 projects?)
2.  Spiderman Blanket
3.  Cardigan (in process)
4.  Socks (in process)
5.  Alpaca/Silk Prayer Shawl (in process)
6.  Homespun Prayer Shawl (in process)
7.  Cancer Ribbon Prayer Shawl (in process)
8.  La La's Prayer Shawl (in process)
9.  Scarf and Mittens (to go with a hat that is done)
10  Log Cabin Lapghan

And if for some strange reason I still have days left before the end of the year I have enough sock yarn for 36 pairs of socks plus enough other yarn for 5 shawls.  The only yarn I am missing for my projects list is for the spiderman blanket.  But I am making that as a favor for my friend and she is going to buy the yarn for it. (yea)

Do I expect to get all of this done?  Who knows?  But I do have a time table on some of these items and here it is.

Number 1 has to be done by the middle of November.  It is a birthday present.

Numbers 2 and 9 need to be done by Christmas for gifts

Numbers 5, 6 & 8 will not be worked on until summer ends (around middle of October here) and before the heat starts again (around the first of April)

Numbers 4, 7, 3 & 10 can be worked on any time as they are not intended for gifts and in fact #4 and #3 are for me!

This will clear up all but 2 works in progress for me.  I think this will be a great thing.  And since I have to report each Sunday, I know I will be more diligent on working on my yarn crafts more often and on the computer less.

With that said, I think I will go and work on my project now for about an hour and then get ready to go to Mass.

I will check in tomorrow as expected and I might even have a picture of some of the projects I am working on for you to see!

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to get that organized and know what you have in order to know what you're making. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.