YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, November 12, 2023

WEEK 20

 


There is not much to talk about today.  Hubby and I went to Vegas last Sunday and got home Thursday afternoon.  We are not winners but had a fabulous time meeting new people and visiting old friends.

Since I was the driver for both legs of the trip, I did not get as much done as I was hoping.  But since I have gotten home, hubby's socks have been my main focus.


They are moving along quite nicely.  I have hopes of completing this sock and starting the mate before next YOP update.

Josh as still not heard anything about his biopsy.  The nurse called him on Friday to let him know they do not have all the pathology back yet and do not have any information for him.  He does have a follow up on Monday.  The Dr is supposed to have a 'game' plan to give when they meet.  I will update once I know anything.

And that, my friends is all from me this week.

Until Next Time....................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Your sock is looking good. Sorry about Josh be sometimes no news can be good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is the worst part. I hope you get positive news Monday. Glad you had a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me how they can tell you that you have a life threatening illness and then take forever to get the test results back to you. I keep praying for him so hopefully the more prayers the better the test results!
    Glad you had a good time in Vegas.
    The socks are looking good! Is that a Cardinal progress keeper? Not the bird....
    Enjoy being at home again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sock is coming along nicely. Glad to hear Vegas was fun. Hoping the news for Josh is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh must be so anxious...poor him. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope there's some positive news. I'm glad you had a good trip and got back safely. I'm obviously an F1 fan but appreciate F1 is totally wrecking Las Vegas for the tourists. I wonder it will be just a one off with all the complaints around the changes. I'm pretty sure Monaco, Budapest and Singapore street tracks don't have as much disruption as has gone on at Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for Josh. Waiting for such important news is hard, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting is so hard.
    Hubby's socks are looking great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.