YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, November 6, 2022

WEEK 19 OF YOP 12

 


Hey there.  Glad you came by.  Here is what has happened in my world.

I am still working on Nuuk.  It is getting really close to being finished.


Another 7 inches added this past week.  As you can see, I have changed up the bottom of the sweater.  Bottom ribbing is not my friend.  I like my sweaters to 'flow' or 'swing' away from my hip area.  So I found another sweater pattern with this as the bottom edging and decided to try it out.  I do like it and it gives the sweater a little oomph since it is 99% stockinette. My hope is when I finish this 10 row set of lace, it will be the length I am desiring.  A try on will happen to double check.

And that my friends, is all for my crafting this week.  Last week I showed you my bagels I made.  Just so you don't think I am a whiz at making those holes perfect............


I used these bagel molds.  You shape, boil and bake with the dough on them.  Makes it so easy.

Not sure if I will post next week or not.  Hubby and I are taking a little road trip to Las Vegas.  So..............................

Until Next Time.......................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your Nuuk will be lovely with that lacy bottom bit - a bit like Tegna. The bagel moulds look like a great idea. Hope you have a good trip to Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to "reapply" a border from another sweater/top. Thanks for sharing your bagel "secret". I love bagels - especially Panera's Cinnamon Crunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented to change the pattern. I wouldn't be that knowledgable. It is so pretty and 7 inches! You are fast! That's a cool gadget for the bagels. Do you stack them on it or do you have one for each bagel? I found a neat garlic press on Amazon that you don't need to peel the garlic first. Have fun in Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not like tight bands on my sweaters either!! Look at you go, you are a knitting wizard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a lovely idea for the bottom of your jumper. I usually do twisted rib so there’s no pull in but this lace will really be lovely. I do love that yarn colour. Enjoy your Vegas trip. Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.