YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, November 8, 2015

YOP 19



Another week down and this time I have completed some things.  BUT........I haven't taken photos of them yet because I just finished them last night and I wanted to go to bed.  But, I can tell you about them.

I completed the crocheting of the mermaid tail.  I completed the Snoqualmie Falls Socks.  I am working on the American Flag Afghan and have cast on the second sock for the man socks.  Things are going well and I will have time this week to do more crafting on my gifts.  

I just realized, I have not even looked at my list since the day I posted it.......Let's take a little look and see where I am, OK?  My current comments are in RED

2015-2016 YoP list

Socks
Once again I can not tell you how many I will do.  But these are my favorite items to do during the hot summer months here in the desert.  I do know that I need to have 2 pair completed before Christmas as they are gifts.  I already have 1/2 of one pair done and have started on the other pair this week, just to get them on the needles for the road trip.

One pair is done and the other pair is half done and hoping to complete it in the next 2 weeks

Shawls
Diving In  (this is already cast on, also for the road trip)
It is still sitting at the bottom of my project bag waiting for me to complete all my gift crafting.  I really enjoy doing it also.
Haven't even cast on for this yet.
SWEATER
After I frog the sweater I started, this is what it is going to turn into.  It even asks for the fiber that I already have in my stash.  But I will be making this longer, as at my age, no one wants to see my tummy.

Found this the other day and was so tempted to start back in on it....................but I am waiting until gift crafting is over.

Sewing items
Another gift for Christmas this year
I have the pattern and the material for this................It shouldn't take that long to complete (I hope)
Crochet
I have had a request for at least 2 of these for Christmas.  Now that I am not on yarn restriction, I can purchase the fiber for this and get going on them.


Completed one of them..............don't know if I will be able to do the other one before Christmas.  Although the second one is a much smaller size.
Wood Work
Staining and decorating treasure box for Wedding in October

Done!!!!!  Both the box and the wedding!


So it doesn't look too bad.  Totally doable by the end of this years YOP.

Until next week...........................Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are coming along nicely with your list, well done. I just keep adding to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many terrific projects, Marsha. The name of your projects sound great. I look forward to seeing pictures. :^)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.