YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, October 3, 2011

YoP update

Ok, This is unusual for me.  But had I had to do a second update this week.  I looked at my list and updated it a bit.  For one thing........................I did finish the scarf last night and was so excited to get it done and out of my house I didn't take a picture of the finished product!  It was only a bit longer than 4 feet.  I am allergic to wool and this was a wool fiber.  My eyes, nose, throat and hands were driving me nuts by mid afternoon yesterday.  I decided I could not tolerate it anymore and saw that I had 4 feet of scarf and decided the child could cope with that!  So I did the edging and bound off and got it out of my house!

I did look at my YoP list again to decide what I wanted to do next...........Anything that is acrylic yarn at this point!  I am working hard on the wedding ring afghan and am over half way done with that.  So here is what the list looks like now.

Spiderman Blanket (Christmas) Crochet (need the yarn)
2 wedding ring afghans (Christmas) Crochet (one in progress)
Log cabin lapghan (when ever) Knitted  (have the yarn!)
Bedsocks (Christmas) Crochet or knitted, haven't decided (Have the yarn!)
Hexipuff (one a day for as long as it takes) Crochet
Scarf and Mittens for Jenn (Christmas) Knitted (in progress)
LaLas prayer shawl (when ever) Knitted ( in progress)
Cancer Ribbon Shawl (when ever) Crochet ( in progress)
Alpaca/Silk Prayer Shawl (hopefully by Christmas and if not oh well) Crochet (in Progress)

****Finished******
Hat and Scarf (November gift)  Knitted (finished July 2011)
Scarf for Jadin (by October 10th) Knitted  (finished October 2011)

Hopefully I will have the afghan done before too long and then will go hard at something else.
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. A wedding ring afghan? Wow. Can't wait to see the finished project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...congrats on getting so many things on your list started :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a generous gift when you're allergic to wool! Great work on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.