YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Update

We were just notified this morning that my Father In Law will be having brain surgery tomorrow morning at 9am Pacific time. The procedure will take anywhere from 4 to 10 hours. My husband was suppose to come home this evening but has now decided to stay to be with his family during the surgery. I will tell you that we have been told that the chances of him making it out of surgery are 50/50. So if you would please say prayers for him and for our family we really need the Lord's strength right now to see us thru what ever is to be.

I will update you as soon as we know tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support and don't be afraid to leave me a comment. I feel kind of a lone right now as my husband has been gone for 10 days during this crisis and I just want to know that someone is reading and praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.