Sunday, September 13, 2026

WEEK 11

 


Hi there!  Is it just me, or did the past week whizzzzzzzz by?

I am still working on the Fall Breeze Shawl.


There was quite a bit of progress made on it.  Hopefully it will get completed this coming week.


It is getting quit long.  If I decided to make another one, I am going to make it a bit narrower. This means I will need to do some math!  YIKES!

And that, my friends, is all I did for crafting.  I have done quite a bit of reading and you can find my reading list on my YOP 2026 - 2027  at the top of the page.  On Moonberry Lake was my favorite this past week.  

Tomorrow marks the last 'first' since our son Josh passed away.  It is the anniversary of his passing.  We are having a small gathering of family and friends to tell stories and share memories of his life.

And, to end on a happier note...........here is your chuckle for this week.



Until Next Time...................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers for strength on the anniversary of Josh's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to remember your son. Think of your family and their strength often

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely thing to do on the anniversary of Josh's passing. Praying for it to be a balm for your hearts, Marsha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.