YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, July 12, 2015

YOP5 update

Happy Sunday from sunny Texas.

Hubby and I left home last Tuesday and began our 17 hour trip to see our grandsons.  We arrived safe and sound Wednesday afternoon.  We did encounter some blinding rain during our journey, though.  Thankfully, we did not get caught in any of the flooding that occurred.

As for fibery updates.......I was so thrilled with the scenery we met while driving, I didn't pick up my needles until a few days ago.   I have been working exclusively on the sock.  It is the easiest to put away when we decide to do an activity with the boys.

Once i return home, there will be pictures to share of our trip as well as my progress.

Until next week......happy crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a brilliant time and I look forward to seeing photos of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you had a safe trip. The flooding in the South has been really bad. Yes, socks are a good "pick it up put it down" type of project without losing your place or your stitches and very portable. Enjoy your time with your family and look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! And remember to have those needles out on the way back :)

    Sock knitting really is the perfect travel knitting isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're having a great time. I look forward to seeing pics when you return home!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing your pictures. Be sure to slip in some of that beautiful scenery along with some yarny pics. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your having a great time with your grandsons, relax and enjoy your time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see vacation pictures of the boys and the scenery! Enjoy your time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time with your boys! Nothing beats spending time with Grandchildren. Looking forward to see lots of pictures. Stay safe!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.