YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, March 28, 2011

March On

I can hardly believe that we are almost through the month of March.  I usually really enjoy the month of March since it is the last month when we will be seeing temperatures only hitting the 60s for the high.  I makes working with yarn in the lap much more comfortable than when it hits in the 90's to the 120's (and yes we do get to 120 in the summer here)

I have finished one spiderman blanket!  It was a bugger to figure out all the instructions but I did it and it is totally done.  I just need to run it through the washer and dryer to remove all my animal's fur off of it.

I have started another spiderman blanket as well as a "princess" blanket from the same pattern.  The princess blanket  is all done in shades of pink.  I would like to do another one in navy camouflage but don't know how it will look when it is done but.....................might as well try it.  Now I have to try and find Navy Camo yarn.  I know there is the sand camo, and the green camo but this particular person would really like to have the one they use in the Navy since his daddy is a chief there.  Might have to go on line and order some from somewhere.

I have not picked up my sweater in a long time now.  I am so busy getting the blankets done for birthdays that I have not had time to even think about the sweater.  I know it will be there when I get done with the blankets.  HEEHEE

Not much else going on in my life.  Same stuff each day...........wake up, go to work, go home, craft/walk dogs, eat dinner and go to bed.  Pretty boring right?  But it is my life and love it!

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.