YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, June 25, 2007

A true friend

I have this friend that I usually see at least twice a month and talk to on the phone at least once a week. Well with my hectice schedule over the past 4-6 weeks we have not gotten together much. So this past Friday I went to see her. Now here is how good a friend she is......................I told her everything that had been happening in our lives since the last time I had seen her. I must have talked for up to 30 minutes non stop. Then when I was done she smiles at me and says "That's really great. But I just want you to know that everything you just told me had have read on your blog". And then busts out laughing.

Seems she reads my blog quite often. That makes me feel good to know that at least one person does. Don't get many comments on the blog so I never know.

So to my dear friend, Bev, I would like to send a big HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.