YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Day 30!!!!!!!





I did it..................I can't believe it, but I managed to blog for 30 days in row.  It was fun but I do not think I could continue to do this all year long.  There has been so much enjoyment from this exercise.  Learning different things I can do with Blogger was fun too.

Today, I leave you with some more photos from the Atrium at Sam's Town in Las Vegas.


The theme was Santa's workshop.  There were little elves everywhere working on making those toys for all the good little girls and boys.


They even had a loading zone area.  Getting those packages ready to load into Santa's sleigh.


They are just adorable and really made all of us smile.


I have never been anywhere that has been so cute.  If I had to choose a second favorite, it would be the window displays on Macy's or Wanamaker's or Goldman's.  I don't even know if those stores do that anymore.  It has been over 30 years since I have been into a BIG city with those stores.

Until next time.....................happy crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on succeeding in Nablopomo! Thank you for the christmasey photos. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Nablopomo! The gnomes are precious. It reminds me of when I was little in Chicago and my Mother would take me to Marshal Fields to look at their window displays at Christmas time. It's been that long for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.