YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Day 18



Got a quick update.  It has been a pretty low key day for me.  I mostly sat an knit on the wee sweaters.  I will have a photo for tomorrow's YOP update.

Today I have this to  show you:


This is Enrique.  He is sound asleep and snoring loudly.  He snores a lot LOL.  This looks so uncomfortable to me.

I did receive a couple of pieces of LuLaRoe in the mail this week'


This is a Maxi skirt and I love the colors in it.  The Maxi is my go to for casual and or semi dressed up.  Add a few accessories and it is very dressy.

Today I got this:



It is a top called an Irma.  I love it since it is longer in the back than the front and covers a lot of real estate.  This will go great with all my black, leggings, pencil skirts and maxi skirt.  I actually won this one which makes it even sweeter.

That is it for today.  I need to finish 2 more little sweaters before noon tomorrow. That's when they need to be at the post office for mailing.

Until next time.......................happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the Irma shirt! Enrique does look uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha :) Enrique is so cute! All five of the dogs snore and one of the cats...it's hilarious when they all start that harmony. Enjoy your Sunday! I'm hoping to get some knitting in today, we have a nice snow storm out there so I have NO REASON to leave my comfy home!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enrique is a cutey! Yay for winning things. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.