YOP LIST 2023-2024

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day 15



Day 15, half way through the month.  I am truly enjoying posting daily.  I want to thank those of you who have commented on my posting also.  

First off, I need to let everyone know, the recipe for Malachi's cookies, is not a published recipe.  If you are interested in the recipe AND are a member of Ravelry, I will send a copy of the recipe to your mailbox there.  Let me know if you want it so I can send it.

Last night's dinner was quite enjoyable.  It was nice to have our daughter here for the meal and we enjoyed talking to her for a little while.  She also gifted me 8 pair of LuLaRoe leggings.  She decided she had too many leggings so cleaned out the ones she would not wear and gave them to me.  I was thrilled to receive them.  She is such a gracious and giving person.

Today, I realized, I did not have anything planned for the day.  I was so excited.  There were 2 loads of laundry that got done, a dishwasher emptied and this:

A lovely loaf of Spelt Flour bread baked in my bread maker.  The cooling rack was made by a dear friend's father.  He has since passed away but I remember him every time I bake something and cool it on one of his racks.

Hubby and I divided up a ham we had and made packages for sandwiches, ham and beans, ham steaks and ham with macaroni and cheese.  We froze it for future use.  What an easy way for me to grab and go for a dinner.

The rest of the day I worked on my little sweaters.  This is what I have completed as of this writing.


They make me smile every time I pick them up and look at them.  These will be shipped to Texas this weekend.  There will be 6 'children' there for Thanksgiving and I want each of them to pick a sweater for their Christmas tree.  I will probably have more than this ready by Saturday, but for now, I am happy that there are enough for the children to choose from.  If more are completed by Saturday, I will be sending those too.  The more the merrier.

That completes my day.  I need to go and cook dinner now as I am getting quite hungry and I am sure hubby is getting that way too.

Until next time.....................happy crafting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The mini sweaters are adorable! They make me smile too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you send me the link for the pattern of those sweaters - perfect christmas gifts for family and friends and a great way to use up leftovers. Your bread! I can smell it from here. yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.