YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, September 18, 2017

Busy

Image result for images of busy bee

Yes, I have been a busy little bee for the past 3 days.  I am so hoping I can keep up all this energy once the steroids are out of my system but, from past experiences, I know that probably will not be true.

Anyway, I am so proud of myself.  I managed to get 6 loads of laundry done yesterday.  That included folding them and putting everything away.  I don't want you to think we always have that many dirty clothes.  Nope, that included all the bedding from when, my brother came to town and some special care articles of clothing that had to be washed separately from other items.  It felt good to see a totally empty hamper yesterday.

All the fruits and veggies got cleaned and either frozen or cooked.  Today I will be working on getting the kale chips made.  They are such a good healthy snack.

There was a loaf of banana bread made too.  This time, we are keeping the bread.  I even put chopped walnuts in it.  That is the way hubby likes his bread.  I prefer it to be plain but....I really don't eat it too often.

I did get some good knitting time in too.  I am almost ready to pick up square #4 and get it caught up to square #3.  It is still going pretty quickly at this point.  The next turn of the square is when it slows down.  I will be working with about 70 - 80 stitches on each side of the square and that takes a lot more time.  The last round is the slowest as it is up to 90 stitches on all 4 sides.  I really think I will have the squares done before daughter's birthday. Not sure I will have it all put together though and with the edging.  Oh well.  Christmas is coming too.

Today, hubby is mopping the floors for me.  He does all the heavy work and I do the lighter stuff.  What a great guy.  

I will be visiting my mom this afternoon.  Hubby has bible study class tonight which is when I will watch my shows on TV that he doesn't care for.  I can knit during that time too.  WOOHOO.

Until next time....................Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your visit with your mom is wonderful. enjoy your knit/crochet time during TV time. I should do some laundry but Fireman andI dragged sticks and wood to burn this morning and I need off my feet for a few

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the steroids great? I think the elderly should get free subscriptions for life! It's the energy I had when I was young! LOL!
    I did laundry yesterday and changed the sheets and made a great dinner....it was a great day in my book!
    I love how you and your husband work as a team and you are both so considerate and respectful of each other. Could you post your Kale Chip recipe or maybe I could just google it....I need to get the kale too! LOL!
    Your log cabin is so pretty and you sound like you enjoy working on it. I would love to pick up a few of my blanket wip's but alas Mrs. Claus is busy in the Christmas Workshop! But after Christmas there will be all kinds of casting on!!! Enjoy your visit with your Mom and your evening! Hugs ~ Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.