YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday morning

It is very quiet in my house.  I woke up a couple of hours ago, have watched the sunrise, made my to do list for the day and now am waiting for the Mr to awaken so I can get a shower and head out to do errands. Our temperatures are heating up which means errands will be done in the early morning hours and the afternoons will be spent knitting, crocheting, decluttering and anything else that can be done indoors. We will hit 103F on Friday. 

Yesterday was a bit of a lazy day for me.  I did go and visit my mom in the afternoon.  I worked on the bedsock and got past the heel.  But my proudest accomplishments yesterday, were the two meals I made.

Most of you know, I am on Weight Watchers.  I have good days and not so good days.  My eating is controlled by my emotions which is what I am trying to work through.

Yesterday was a pretty good day..........the afternoon got to me a bit but over all, a good day.


This was my lunch.  I love adding fruit to my veggie salads.  It brightens up the appearence of the salad and tickles the taste buds.  This is what it had; romaine lettuce, smoked deli turkey, cucumbers,  jicama, strawberries,  mango  and grapes.  Topped with a raspberry vinegrette dressing. Made me so full and was so delicious.


Yummy dinner.  That is spiralized zucchini to substitute for noodles.  This is kung pao chicken from Skinnytaste.com.  We love her recipes, but most of them require a bit of prep and time.  Being retired, that isn't too much of an issue.

Tonight, I am making a new recipe.  Fingers are crossed that it is yummilicious.  Hubby is a great sport about trying new recipes.  In the past 5 years, we have only come across 3 that we threw out.  Not a bad average since I introduce 2-3 recipes a week.

Today I am starting on the declutter of the guest room.  First off is taking all the completed puzzles to the used book store to see how many they will buy from me. I probably have 25 puzzles from my mom that need to leave the house.  Then it is a matter of going through the book shelves in there and tidying them up. I will get the bed made and the room dusted and viola!!!!!! All ready for my brother's visit.  It should be completed by Friday at the lastest. 

What is on your agenda this week?

Until next time...........happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.