YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, January 16, 2015

BUG

You have all heard the expression "somedays your the bug and somedays your the windshield"?  This week I think I have been the bug.  

So what am I saying?  This has not been a good week at all.  I have had hives for the past 4 days from all the stress.  So tonight??????  I am going to my BFF's house for brats and beer.  She knows what I need and when I need it.  And the best part of this weekend????? I do not have to be back to the office until TUESDAY!  Then it can all start over again.  UGH!


Time to grab my knitting this weekend and bury myself in my current project and forget about everything other than my hubby, dogs and fiber.  Yup, that's what I am going to do.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.