YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stay Tuned

Please don't give up on me and my blog.  I have not forgotten it at all.  I love my blog and the fact it lets me vent and talk about my life, feelings, crafting and anything else I want to put here. No one can tell me what I can and can not write about.

So here is the deal.

This weekend, I will doing an entire blog post about.................Crafting and things happening in my life over the past month.  There will be pictures also.  (I dusted off the camera, put in new batteries and have already started the photo ops)

I will also be posting my Year of Projects list from year 3 (2013-2014) marking off what I have completed during that time.  There will be a NEW Year of Projects list for year 4 (2014-2015) that I am still mulling over in my mind.  But I will have it cemented down by this weekend and will post it here.  I think, each year I am smarter in the list I make and yet................I still fall waaaaaaay short of my goals that I set for myself.  One of these years I will get it right.  But the true joy of the YoP is this...................meeting other bloggers/knitters/crocheters from all over the world that help to inspire and boost you up.  I have met some of the most amazingly talented people over the past three years.  Their crafting skills leave me speechless.  I always thought I was pretty advanced in my skills but........................I have never designed anything or looked at something and just 'made' it without a pattern.

The people I have 'met' come from all walks of life, all economic brackets, married, single, dog owners, cat owners, large families, tiny families, retired, working full time, stay at home moms (that is a 100% full time job), etc.  So you get the idea.  

As for the people that read my blog.....................I am sure I have no clue who most of them are, since they don't leave comments.  But the ones that do........................What a wonderful group they are.

Yup, I love my blog and my YoP group. 

Stay tuned for a new blog post this weekend.  And until then...................................................

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Never give up!! I agree wholeheartedly - I have only been part of YOP for a year, but I feel I 'know' my YOP friends so well. And it is a diverse but awe-inspiring group - am looking forward to seeing your post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right you are to never give up, couldn't have said it better myself. I love round ups you find out you actually did more than you thought, maybe not as much as what you set out to do at the start, as the queen of over ambitious lists I never reach what I set out to do, but I am always surprised to see how much I did get done. Looking forward to another year, I really do love taking part in the group and having "virtually" met you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we're ready we write. The times in between can feel fallow but really they are necessary also. We're here when you are ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are living their wildest dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.