YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Just cause

Just cause I wanted to post to my blog today I am doing that.

I finished my DW dishcloth as well as my Granny dishcloth.  I am working on another cloth but can not remember the name of it as it is as home and I am at work.  Funny how that happens a lot.

I changed my blog yesterday.  I decided it was time to freshen up the page and remove some stuff and add some stuff. 

The one thing that is really important that I added is my 'ticker' for my journey into a healthier me.  I figure if I see that thing every where I turn I will be very careful about what I put into my mouth which will go into my stomach and then land on my body from the middle on down.  Plus it is so exciting for me to watch that little butterfly get closer and closer to my goal.  (Which I hope to hit by the end of June or there abouts)

Anyway, not much else is going on in my life.  Work, Church, Home, Crafting, etc.  Normal stuff.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.