YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What happened?

I signed into my blog to day and went to see where my counter was out to see if I had had any more readers since the last time I checked in and POOF!  The counter was MIA.  Seems that the counter all of us bloggers had in the past decided they wanted us to pay for it.

I have a new counter but it started at a really strange number and no where near where I was before.  Double Drat!  I have no idea how to recreate it either.  So this is one of those times I tell my kids about.............................just accept it and move on.

(sigh) Ok, I put on my big girl panties and am moving on now. (small tear rolling down cheek)

Have a great crafty day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.