YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, May 13, 2011

Have you noticed?

I love to read other peoples blogs.  I have a whole list of them in my favorites.  I go in at least once a week to catch up on what other people are crafting or doing in their lives.  It is interesting to read about these things.  There are professional knitters, knitting designers, students, grandmothers, animal lovers, spinners, weavers, amatuer crafters (that's me) and all sorts of others that I love to read.  They are spread out all over the world and it really makes reading interesting.

But in the past couple of weeks I have noticed that their blog writing has slowed way down.  This kind of disappoints me because I so love to see all the things they have crafted and cooked and sewed.  But then I realized, that just because it has already hit 100 degrees here in Arizona it is just starting to thaw out in several other parts of the world and USA.  People are so happy to be able to be out doors that they don't care about being cooped up with fiber in their lap.  The sun is out, the birds are chirping, flowers are budding, trees are leaving out.  It is a sign that life continues to go on!

So I will wait.  I will be patient.  I will allow all you folks that have to deal with 6 months of snow, ice and wind to enjoy your freedom from your homes.  I will even be happy that you are able to go out doors and admire God's creation in full bloom.

But just don't take too long!!!!!!!!!

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.