YOP LIST 2023-2024

Friday, February 11, 2011

Step Four and Five, completed

Ok, I got the sewing table cleaned off and now have a nice place where I can sew and serge to my hearts content.  I can not believe the 'stuff' I found on the sewing table either.  After all how much velcro does one household need?  Seriously, I think I found at least 7 or 8 packages of the stuff.  Amazing.  I don't even recall ever buying any.

So that is step four done.  And step five was cleaning out the lovely little cart that got misplaced when we got the new family room furniture.  That is also done.  I don't know what I am going to do with the cart.  Seems that there really is no room in my craft room for it.  I was so hoping there would be too.  So it is all cleaned out and everything put in it's place.  Maybe I will have to sell the cart at the neighbor's garage sale.  Jury is still out on that.

I also kind of did a step six too last night.  I have an older computer table in the room that I use to attache my knitting machine to.  I did straighten that up last night too.  But alas there is really no other place for me to put a lot of the 'stuff' that is on that table.  There are all my jewelry displays sitting there and since I am going to be needing them in a couple of weeks I decided that I will not disturb them until after the auction at our church.  There is of course all my bags of jewelry there too that I have made for the auction.  So I guess once the auction is over I will need to find a place for all of that to be stored.  (Maybe in one of the empty cubbies that I still have open)

So all I have left to do is one corner of the room where there seems to be a collection of books that my DH uses when he teaches classes at our church.  Those are going to find their way into our bookcases very soon.  Then I found a box in there from somewhere else in the house and that is going to be gone thru and emptied out also.  If I can get that corner cleaned out then I will have a place for my lovely little misplaced craft cart!  I really don't want to get rid of it as it is just perfect for holding patterns, finished projects, projects in the making etc.  But I feel so good when I walk into the craft room now.  There is a floor, tables, organization and the list could go on but I won't bore you with all of it.

I won't get to work on the room tonight as we have a meeting at our church.  Tomorrow morning might be a good day as DH is going to help a friend replace some porch posts and I will have some VERY quiet time.  Plus if he is out of the house I can get those books put away without any extra eyes watching me.   So I have until around 2 tomorrow to complete the job.  If I do it I will be posting some pictures on here next week of my favorite room in the house.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.