YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, May 17, 2010

Stopping by to say hi!

Just stopping in to let you all know I am still here.

Been really busy with life the past few weeks. I have been knitting up a storm on MY socks and hopefully will get a picture taken of them soon and post it here. I think they are going to be really nice looking without using any type of "decorative knit" on them. The striping on them is so nice and interesting. So once again I am just going to do a plain vanilla sock. Infact I am going to do it twice. I have enough yarn to make 2 pair of socks because when I started knitting them I realized the patterning of them is the exact opposite of each other. One goes from black to purple to red and the other goes from red to purple to black. So I figure when I do the second pair then each sock will have a mate! Pretty smart huh?

I am still working on 2 different prayer shawls also.

I have not beaded since before Easter as I really like to just sit and knit at night because I can be with my family and my beading is in a whole other room of the house and kind of a pain to transport. Plus I really do not have any inspirations coming to me to make in the jewelry line.

It is almost time here to take the safety net off our pool and get into it. The temp of the water is 80 degrees. Just about right for us. Looking forward to a bit of water aerobics again.

Hopefully this weekend we will be getting our 4 dead fruit trees removed from our backyard. They are so unsightly! Then we are going to look into putting artificial grass back there. There are a few places in the area that do this. The new artificial grass looks so real and it is pet friendly too. This will sure cut down on our water bill!

After that is completed then I would say the outside of our home is just about complete. Other than thinking about putting up a pagodo over the artificial grass and getting some new patio furniture. Than it will be DONE! Next..............the inside of the house.

Summer is upon us and we wanted to get all the outside done before the 100's hit and I think we will just about make it. (barely) Then we can work on the inside where the A/C is and be comfortable.

So does anyone out there have any big plans for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.