YOP LIST 2023-2024

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finished




Finally THE SOCKS are finished. Man, I didn't think I was ever going to quit seeing gray! They are just a plain vanilla sock with an inch of ribbing around the top. Nothing special but since they had to fit in a boot they had to be longer than I normally make.

Of course while working on these we took several trips, I had a knitting class and had to finish another pair of socks in 3 weeks, I knitted and crocheted some prayer shawls etc. So it is not like I worked on these day in and day out for the past 3 months.

I already have my next sock project picked out. I am going to make a pair of purple self striping socks for ME! I have yet to make myself a pair and I have decided it is time. They will also be a plain vanilla sock since I want the striping to really show off.

I would like to take this moment to wish all you moms and dads who have to be a mom, a happy mothers day. Enjoy it because being a mom is a VERY hard profession.

Until later............happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really Glad i found this web site.Added leftycrafter.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.