YOP LIST 2023-2024

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another post!!!!



Here is a good picture of my brother from this past Sunday. We were in the back yard enjoying a wonderful spring day here in AZ. We had dinner with him and my mom tonight since this was his last evening in town. After dinner mom, brother and I played a game of Phase 10. Brother won! Oh well, it was his last night here so I guess that might make him want to come back again! While we were playing cards DH was watching the college basketball games. Luckily we left before they were over since they were into double overtime!

Got a few rows done on THE SOCKS this week. Now that we will be back into our "normal" routine I should be able to get more done on them. But wait..............next week is holy week which means we will be at church for 3 days in a row. Ok, so maybe after Easter?

I would like to get back to my beading too but there just are not enough hours in a day for me to do all the things that I find FUN! I have been trying to figure out how I could take my knitting to work and work on it during lunch while still being able to EAT my lunch too! If anyone has any ideas let me know. I only get 30 minutes of lunchbreak. If I had an hour I could eat in about 15-20 minutes and then use the rest of the time to knit but with only 30 minutes that gives me only about 10 minutes of knitting time and that is just about enough time to get the project out, yarn straightened out, wrist warmer gloves on and maybe 1/2 round done on one sock. I wonder if I could live on milk shakes and just drink my lunch thru a straw while knitting? HUMMMMMMMMM that is an idea! Of course I am sure my waist line (or lack thereof) would not agree with that. Must think on that some more.

I know.............I could stop blogging and take the time I spend here to work on the socks! What do you think???????????? Nope, your right. If I did that then I would not have a place to vent my frustrations. Nope, nope, nope, won't stop blogging.

How about I stop; cooking, cleaning, laundry, answering phones, talking to my family, going to the bathroom, sleeping etc. Yup, yup, yup..........that would give me more knitting time for sure. Wonder how long I could get away with that? (probably until the first time my bladder started screaming at me!)

Well, I will think on this for a few days and if anyone has any suggestions on how to knit and eat let me know.

Gotta go and get ready for bed. (see, sleep is getting in the way again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.