YOP LIST 2023-2024

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Photo's





Here is our grand daughter taken just before we left for Mass the other day. She finally let me do something wtih your hair.

I also have been promising you pictures of my projects that I have been working on. The pink filet crochet bunnies are for my Mom's arm chair. I will be making a matching head piece for it too. The first 2 photos are of me doing the magic loop technique for socks. It is so easy but then again I have not even begun to start the heels or toes so will let you know when I get to that part.

I am hoping to spend a lot of today crocheting and knitting and just relaxing after a LONG week at the office. My DH is so wonderful telling me he will do the laundry and get the house cleaned up so I can just sit and craft away.

Hope you are having a great crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.