YOP LIST 2023-2024

Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Back

I have returned from my cross country trip bringing my Mom back to Arizona to live. It was really a nice trip even though it was a LONG drive. We got to see some beautiful country (and I left my camera at home). Mom's apartment is still in the process of being unpacked and put away but I can already tell it is going to be a very nice place when it is all decorated up.

I have just been informed of what my next project will be. I am going to be making arm and head covers for my mom's new furniture. I have not decided whether to crochet them or to sew some up. I will know more after I see the new furniture tonight after I leave work. Once I finish them I will take pictures and post them here.

That is all for now.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.