YOP LIST 2023-2024

Tuesday, February 27, 2007



You might as well get to know my family. This is all of us (taken a year ago) minus one grand daughter. I guess you can figure out that the two "old people" are myself and my wonderful hubby of 31 years. This was our youngest grand daughters baptism day. (PaPa is holding her). Since this is my first post in my first blog I had to know if I could upload pictures. I will be doing more uploading later of my crafts and other wonderful things I have for you.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have, Marsha!

    ~ Laurel
    A lefty in Oakland, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also you have something here.. Maybe start making patterns for Left handed people (not sure if anyone does this or not but if they don't they should.) There are lots and lots of left handed people like yourself.

    You have a nice blog and I'll be back to check on it every once and a while.


    Dora Renee' Wilkerson
    http://bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com/

    p.s.
    I am a righty myself but my son has always used both of his hands and just goes back and forth..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPs, I meant "I THINK" not "I also"....

    boy, I better go get my coffee before I do anything else this morning.

    Dora Renee' Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment or a question. Even a quick hello makes my day and lets me know I am not all alone here.